Culottes are knee-length trousers, cut with full legs to resemble a skirt and they are officially the new must-have pants in your collection.
Tips to keep in mind when going for Culottes:
- Since culottes are loose and wide fitted pants, make sure you wear a fitted top along.
- Cropped tops go best with cropped top, fitted shirts tucked in or bustier to create balance.
- Pumps and stiletto look best with this look as it gives a smarter look.
- If you want to keep more casual look, try oxfords or brogues with it.
- For fall you can layer it up, pair it with sweater, blazer and booties.
Since few people believe that this looks best on tall girls and it is difficult for short girls to pull off this trend then let me give you few tips where short girls can also rock this look.
- Go for high waist culottes and wear crop top along.
- Don’t wear very long culottes pants, try for shorter than 3/4th
- Flash your bare legs.
- Make sure to wear heels.
- Go for solid colors like black, blue and white.
Check out the pictures below how I pulled this look off.
I hope this article would help you to try this comfortable yet hot look. Let me know if you have any queries.
I was wearing:
Culottes Pants: Zara
Shades: Ray Ban