Co-Ords or Coordinate or Matching Sets is the biggest trend of the year. It has been spotted a lot on Red Carpet by celebrities like Taylor Swift, Kangana Ranaut, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Heidi Klum and Sonam Kapoor.
Few tips to keep in mind while you opt for this look:
- Midriff baring is must but the gap shouldn’t be too much. Keep it classy.
- For printed outfit, footwear should always be plain solid color ones.
- For plain outfit, you can go for shiny or printed footwear.
- Avoid belts or any unnecessary detailing. Keep the waistline simple.
- If you are opting for pencil skirt and crop top make sure they should fit you properly. Ill fitted top or skirt will give you a clumsy look so try to avoid that.
- You can match your bag with your footwear or simply carry any statement clutch.
- Keep the look clean, don’t overdo.
- Don’t accessorize too much.
- You can club the entire look with a classic blazer.
- Prints, patterns or monochrome all are best, you can pull up any.
But you don’t have to necessarily go for crop top and skirt to look good in Co-Ords, you can also try tops with trousers or culottes. Wear what you feel comfortable in.
I was wearing:
Black Heels: Zara
Clutch: Michael Kors