If you guys remember, I had shared with you in my previous posts that I went to Adman and Nicobar islands. And in Andaman’s there is enthralling Havelock island which consists of beautiful turquoise water, pearl white beaches, beautiful flora and it is the best place for water sports. Scuba and snorkeling in the islands of Andaman and Nicobar provides lifelong experiences and memories that will never fade away. The ideal time for visiting these islands are the months between October and May. And the best part about Andaman island is, it is still undamaged by human activities. And it is one of the richest coral reef ecosystems. The Scuba Diving centres have all the facilities and necessary equipment’s for a great experience of scuba diving.
This expedition was one of the most wonderful one I’ve experience yet and I would suggest my followers to experience the thrill and fun of scuba diving at least once. Going deep under the sea, scuba training, gushing sea water, beautiful coral reefs, crossing a school of diverse variety fishes, experiencing underwater pressure and last but not the least the pleasure of getting pictures clicked underwater was more than what I could have imagined for.
There is no better adventure than diving as one can see the fascinating marine life among the world of amazing water bodies, colorful fishes and amazing corals. One can explore the wonders of scuba diving and can get the rare experience mixed with adventure. And there are many skilled trainers who can help the tourist in getting into the deep of the sea.
Facts and experience I gathered after my experience
- The word SCUBA is an acronym for the phrase “Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus”.
- This is a myth that only good swimmers can dive. Underwater you only need to kick your legs. And the most important thing to keep in mind is to remain calm.
- Scuba diving involves breathing through mouth instead of the nose which is a bit difficult as we all are so used of breathing through nose.
- And another problem comes when we go deep into the water; pressure builds in our ears so we should learn to equalize the pressure.
Top 10 places in World to scuba dive
- The Blue Hole, Red Sea, EgyptThe
- Barracula Point, Sipadan – The only oceanic island in Malaysia
- Turks and Caicos, Carrabin Sea
- Blue Hole – Off the coast of Belize
- Manta Ray Night Dive, Hawaii – North of Islands in the United States
- Great Barrier Reef – Located off Australia
- Surin and Similan Island, Thailand
- Gili Islands – The Gilis in Indonesia
- Papua New Guinea – Oceania
- Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
Best places in India to scuba dive
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Lakshadweep Islands
- Netrani Islands in Karnataka
I hope you enjoyed the article; I tried to share my experience along with some necessary information. If any one of you has any questions regarding scuba diving please send me an email or message.