Hello lovely people,
As requested, today I am going to share how to wear leather bottoms in summer or spring season. Even though in summer or spring people prefer bright colors and floral prints but still few are there who don’t want to miss there leather statement style. So in the below pictures, I have tried to cover that look.
If you’re going to wear leather for an evening event, try to stick to traditional black pumps or peep toes for shoes and a ladylike clutch or chain strap handbag. Neutral or dark color tops work best with dark leather leggings.
For daytime, leather leggings can be a great if you try to keep it comfortable. You can wear a cool t-shirt or a nice light color top with a pair of ballet flats. That look is best when you are on a lunch date with your friends.
Do’s and Don’ts
Don’t wear leather leggings with:
- Very short top
- A lot of jewellery
- A lot of accessories
- Masculine pieces
- Cheap fabrics
Wear leather leggings with:
- Tops that flow and are not too tight
- Color- brights or neutral color top
- Loose and slightly oversized sweaters
- Minimal accessories – leather pants are a statement on their own
- Shoes or boots in black like your leggings to create a long lean line.
- Ballet flats and booties work well.