Maxi/ Long skirt is one of the most comfortable, feminine, flattering, and easy to style item of clothing to wear and it is highly versatile too. It is the perfect transitional dress from day wear to night wear, from office to party wear, from summer to winter wear. Just a small twist in the styling, layering and accessorizing and you are good to go on any occasion and any season of the year.
Different ways to style maxi/long skirt for women:
- Wear maxi skirt with a crop top. You can adjust it higher or lower on your waist depending on how comfortable you are in showing your skin.
- For office wear, you can pair your maxi skirt with white t-shirt or white shirt with a blazer on top and maybe you can style it with a pair smart wedges.
- For a casual day out, you can wear sneakers with cute knotted top and a sling bag with it.
- For a beach look, wear sandals or slip-ons with a hat or sling bag.
- For a sporty look wear graphic t-shirt, bomber jacket and sports shoes.
- Pair floral maxi with plain t-shirt and layer it with a cardigan or shrug, complete spring look.
- For a festival look, pair your maxi skirt with a sequin top or a sequin jacket and can add oomph factor by carrying a potli bag along.
Potli Bag: Biba
Silk Skirt: Biba
- For a boho look, wear an off-shoulder t-shirt with boots and jhola bag. Maybe try some hair accessories with it.
- In winters you can wear cozy sweater and boots with it.
- If you are a tough girl type, try leather jacket with combat boots.
Hope you found the article informative, if you need styling tips on something specific then comment or write a mail to me. I will be more than happy to write an article on it.